Brake Repairs in Apsley – HP3
Apsley tyres & Waterend tyres & MOT is a one-stop garage for all your needs to run your car smoothly. We are providing tyre, wheel, suspension, and brake service along with MOT. So, if you are looking for brake service in Apsley, do not look any further. Find out the best brakes, brake discs and brake pads for your vehicle at our garage. In addition to this, get your hands on our brake service that we offer at the most competitive rates.
Brakes constitute the most important safety system of your vehicle. They ensure a safe slow down and stopping of vehicle without the risk of any accident. Brakes, therefore, should be regularly inspected to identify the signs of malfunctioning at early stages.
Signs of brake problems:
- Weird sounds: If you hear squealing, squeaking or grinding noises, it is the time to bring your vehicle to us for a thorough checkup. Such sounds can occur for a number of reasons such as: lack of lubrication, something stuck in caliper, rust etc.
- Vibrations: When the brake discs or rotors are not smooth or uneven in thickness,then you may feel vibrations while driving a car, especially while applying the brakes. Moreover, you may also experience light or strong bouncing when you stop the car.
- Fluid leakage: Soft brake pedal indicates fluid leakage from master cylinder or anywhere else in the braking system.
- Difficulty handling the vehicle: If your car pulls to one side when driving or it gets difficult to handle the vehicle, you must look for professional help.
- Burning smell: Burning smell is another common and dangerous symptom of malfunctioning brakes. If you leave it unattended, it may lead to brake failure.
Why are brakes important?
The braking system of a car consists of various parts including master cylinder, brake lines, brake caliper, pads, and rotors. All these components function in coordination with each other to maintain the braking system. And if any one fails to do the job, it considerably affects the overall functioning of the braking system.
Master cylinder powers the braking system, and brake lines transport the fluid throughout the system. Secondly, brake caliper holds enormous importance as it contains different mechanical components such as rotors and pads. So, mechanic has to disassemble the caliper if any part within is faulty. Brake pads are quite susceptible to breakdowns, so their replacement is one of the common brake services. Also, they play a role in stopping and slowing down the vehicle. Last but not the least, brake rotors are in a direct link with the wheels, ceasing the rotation when pressure is applied.
Brake service in Apsley at Apsley garage:
At Apsley tyres & Waterend tyres & MOT garage, our friendly specialist team are on hand to provide you with expert advice and assistance. We will work closely with you to determine what new brakes will work best for your needs, or work quickly to determine any issues with your brakes and find a solution.
Visit our website to learn more about us. Check out the service and contact details. Give us a call at 01442 412 323 if you are looking for brake service in Apsley. You may also request a call back. Drop by our garage to experience an unparalleled level of service or let us collect your vehicle from your doorstep!